Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Adventures...just a beginning!

As most of you know my first love is painting...I have been know to say that if I could stay home in my pajamas and paint all day, I would be oh so happy!
Well, God must have heard me say it so much, that he began to make that a reality! I have along with my friend Jill Collins, begun an new adventure...we are creating a line of children's art work! We are selling thru a local gallery and loving this new adventure. Beginning in November, they will be marketed to Children's Boutiques and Specialty Stores. Available in prints and originals.
This is so much darn fun that it does not even feel like work!!! So excited to be doing this! So I really do get to spend days in my leopard and rose jammies with paint all over my hands and in my hair...creating whimsical fun!!! This all started and then my friend Shawnee that owns Heaven Sent Children's Boutique in Lewisville, called to say that she was moving her shop to a new location...and then Stride Rite called to ask me to help on there new location too. So that opened the door to two commercial jobs that were so open to creative thinking...I got to let my imagination soar on these! Next post will be some of that work! I am so blessed in my work, I truly love what I am doing and look forward to each new day!!!

No comments: