Friday, September 5, 2008

Whew! What a week....Oh, has it been two...


My how time flies...wow...is it Friday already??? Well, F is for Frog, but also for Friday. Love those Fridays, because the next day starts the weekend!! The chance of my getting some art done increases by 50% at least!!! I have three canvas just waiting to have funky kitties painted on them for a little girls room, and may try and get some ready to go to the childrens shop that I have been working on some lately....but the most important thing is that I am going to clean out my garage and storage building this weekend, in preparation for our neighborhoods annual street yard sale....hmmmmm, sure I can find a few things for that one!!!LOL, especially if you have ever been in my garage!!! The storage bldg is my dad's, and it has been almost four years now since he passed away, so I think I can finally narrow down the "keepers" out of it....time to take care of it and close that storage out...because I now have my mom's entire house in storage and she and I will begin the task of going through all of that. That one will be a treasure trove of cottage goodness and I will be offering some of that abundance on the blog to all you gals that love frou-frou, crackeled paint, old roses and cottage lovelies...so stay tuned for that! Should have the first "collection" of goodies up to shop through by the end of the weekend!!! Hope your week was a good one and that you are headed into a weekend of relaxing and creating whatever makes you happy!!!-Sandra

3 comments:

deb said...

Your work is gorgeous! Oh, and I love the Popin girls. :)

Trevor Wanderlust said...

This was great to reaad

Trevor Wanderlust said...

Hi niice reading your blog