Sunday, April 27, 2008

The BEAUTY of it all!!!



WOW!!! The first bloom of the season on the peony!!! I got this plant two years ago in Colorado at a quaint little nursery in Crested Butte. I am so thrilled it has bloomed again this year!! And the frangrance is divine!
Ok, how do you add more pics to a post without all of them appearing at the top of the post??? Guess I am just used to typepad and their format....there are things I like better on blogspot and then there are things I like better on typepad...want the best of both..on each of my blogs!!!


2 comments:

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

I know what you mean. Typepad is great, but I still have not figured out how to put an image in my side bar, like a swap button. UGH!! I don't know why they did not use the same technology that they used for adding pics to a post. Blogger is easier to use by far I think.
I also think that your peony's look WONDERFUL. I can just smell them :)
Ours are just popping up through the earth.
Hugs,
Pam

Cindy said...

LOVE peonies! Had no idea they would grow here. Once got to go to Chicago and stayed in a b&b and the yard was full of em...just gorgeous!

c