Sunday, January 20, 2008

SWEET~~~Life is wonderful, Life is sweet!


I think that may be the words to a song!!?!! but it is so true! Life is SWEET. Blogging about life, art and all things beautiful is one of the things that make life even sweeter! As I began laying out some of my fav things today to shoot for the blog banner and button...I realized how many beautiful things I have right here at my fingertips...lots of beautiful things and inspiration (the majority which are pink!!). I am looking forward to posting some of these beautiful things and some whimsical artwork here for all to enjoy. I just hope it makes you as happy as it makes me! Cheers! To the beauty in all things both big and small!

2 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Those are beautiful roses! and what a pretty banner!


How fun to have TWO blogs. I can barely keep up with one, myself.

I'm going to add you to my blogroll right now.

kecia deveney said...

Congratulations on starting your own blog! LOVE your banner, you did a great job. (please email me instructions!)this is the start of something exciting for you, i just know it!