Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Saturday !




Happy Saturday everyone!!! Hope you are finding this rainy day to be as inspiring as I have.....when it is rainy and overcast, it makes me feel like I need to stay home and work on projects...and that is a good thing. I have been home these last few rainy days working on some new things...do you want a peek? ~~~hint...look at the above photos!
I love painting roses, and the "smooshier" the better! I painted these into a paper cone, the only thing missing is the vintage jeweled piece I am adding to it later today.
I have decided that this piece will be my next class subject to teach. I will be sending out class information this weekend, so stay tuned for the dates and time. I loved teaching at Paper Cowgirl and want to teach more painting classes...or shall I say creative workshops. The girls that took the class at PC were so inspring, I loved interacting with them and seeing what they created!! It just makes me so happy, so why not add more of it to my life!! I am into creating HAPPY, aren't you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those roses!!! I would love to come take that from you. I just posted about your PC class on my blog too! Amazing!!!

Cindy said...

I always love your roses...so gorgeous! I need to get over there and take a class...give my painting a kick in the rear! It needs it! :D

hugs,
c