Sunday, July 4, 2010

Finally Catching Up After Paper Cowgirl

I am finally posting some pictures from the Paper Cowgirl Event, what an incredible experience it was! There were over 70 women there, not just ordinary women, but creative, fun and inspiring women!!! I got to see some familiar face like Nancy, LaVerne, Chantal, Cindy and Ann Denise and I got to meet so many new people. The classes were awesome (the ones I took and the ones I heard about) and the vendor night was the best ever! I came home with an empty wallet and a full van!! Here are just a few of the pictures I took, you can go to www.warehouseartchix to see more!
Here's Cari at our first class on Friday morning (notice her dinosaur bracelet that she bought at the Doves Nest on Thurs. night)...and here is our class kit for Cindy G.'s class, La Petite Boutique...
and here is Cindy Gilstrap and her adorable daughter Courtney.....her class was a french inspired boutique dress form with paper ruffles made out of vintage sewing paper patterns! Too Cute and so fun to learn!!! I still have not finished mine, but I will post it when I finish it!



And here is the adorable Susan Skinner in her hat that I made for her in the Not Just Your Mama's Hat Swap.....it was so fun how it matched what she was wearing....it had lots of vintage baubles on top!



And then when I got home...it was back to creative work painting four "spa" paintings for the gallery, La Montage in Lewisville. These were special orders, and so fun to do....just wait till I show you what this led to. I think my next post will be entitled "One Thing Leads to Another"! That seems to be the way it goes in my world!




I have lots more photos of the PC event, so stay tuned for more of the fun! Thank you especially to Cindy Mayfield for the hard work and commitment she put into this event. She and the much loved and missed Tina Wright started PC and Cindy has put her heart and soul into keeping it going and growing after the death of Tina. Even though Tina was not there in body, we all felt she was there in spirit, and it was a special treat for us all to meet her husband and daughter at the Meet and Greet on Thursday night. Now I am off to post on the warehouseartchix blog...join me there with the link above!!!


No comments: