Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Now for some after photos...



















Now for some after pics of what we have done at Heaven Sent children's boutique...




Changed out the front window display for Halloween-






A painted canvas panel serves as a changing background for the seasons or theme...then the most fun part...a witch that I put together on my dress form with a large pumpkin head that I painted!-


Here is a closer view..well, not sure how to get these in the right order...so you will have to decipher what text goes with each picture...is there a way to place the pics where you want them to be???? On to more of the transformation, maybe if I do each one in a seperate post, I can control the pics a little better....


1 comment:

tomi said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!! I would LOVE to do the photography for this store!!! Please please please keep me in mind- it would be a THRILL!!!!