Saturday, June 18, 2011

No!!! Has it really been that long????








Surely it has not been over two months since I last blogged!!?! Yikes, sorry, life gets busy and I start running and before you know it, Spring has turned to Summer. Hot, Hot Summer at that! Well, since it has been so long, guess I better start catching up...the most important thing I can think of is that I just returned from Paper Cowgirl in Waxahachie! The beautiful paper dress shown above was what greeted us at the Dove's Nest on our first night! Ann-Denise Anderson made this out of crepe paper, coffee filters, paper clay and sheer imagination! Is that not just gorgeous? I am always amazed at her creations, she must stay up all day and night dreaming of things to make for our enjoyment at the PC events! and speaking of dreaming up things for us at PC, the other picture is Cindy Mayfield our head "cowgirl" who makes it all happen at the Paper Cowgirl retreats! She is the hard working, creative leader of Paper Cowgirl! And what an event it was! I have lots more pics to post, but just wanted to get a start on catching up...I am in great need of unpacking my art supplies and putting my studio back together tonight, so I will continue tomorrow...over coffee...right after I have my blueberry waffles and bacon for breakfast!! Maybe I will even snap a pic of those before I gobble them down!

No comments: