Monday, June 20, 2011

Vendor Night @Paper Cowgirl

leather handpainted cuff bracelets and handpainted cowboy hats with hearts and roses on moss covered dress form with wings painted canvas with french style roses and vintage roses with paintings by Sandra Feazel of 7th St.Studio.

Just thought it might be fun to show you some pictures from Vendor Night at PC! This is a collage of the items in my booth. I did some handpainted Cowgirl Hats, some Handpainted Leather Cuff Bracelets and lots of blingy hair goodies and adornments! I also brought some of my small pieces of artwork to sell. The leather cuffs were the hit of the night! Especially the ones with the Smooshy Roses like the class I taught! I had a great time setting up and selling, but even more fun buying goodies from the other vendors....there were some great treasures at some fab-u-lous prices!!! I need to finish un-packing so I can snap some pics of my treasures! Susan Skinner had some beautiful handmade lamp shades, I bought my mom one for her bedside lamp...and Lisa Mc had some great goodies set up with Karla Nathan. Joanna had some bargains again this time, you can always count on her for lots of loot for your cowgirl buck!!! and Lesley and Tom had some vintage goodies that I got to use in my studio...Talking Trash (Debbie) & Cat Daddy had some vintage velvet roses that I snagged as soon as I saw them...and the booth next to me (Carolyn and Kent from Antique Company Mall) had a line at the check out for the entire evening!!! They were from the antique mall in McKinney...and they just had an endless supply of good stuff. Linda Kinnaird had some lovely original jewelry, Dale McLain had some sparlling creations as well....and the list goes on and on! If I missed giving you credit for the good, sorry, but I just go into overload thinking about it!!!! Oh, but I must say one more, Jamie Miller of Art-e-ology had bins and bins of paper emphemera and treasures...I can't show you what I bought from her until I give it to my dear friend Gigi for her bday present!!! But it was to die for!!! Check out the Paper Cowgirl page on fb to see more pics of the Vendor Night also!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Linda Kinnaird Jewelry said...

Sandra - I absolutely love your blog! I've skimmed thru all that I can find, trying to read every little bit, but my ADD comes out and I wanta see the pictures! I am impressed and hopefully will be inspired enough to take the plunge and blog one day -- in the meantime I'll just read yours! Love your art, every piece of it!

Sandra at 7th St. Studio said...

Thank you Linda! This is my second blog, and I am trying to get back into the groove of it...sometimes the creating takes over and the blogging falls behind! LOL!

KirkKrew said...

I'm excited to see you're updating! I've missed your craftiness and you too!!! :)

Sandra at 7th St. Studio said...

Oh thanks Jennifer!!! Trying to get back into the swing of posting!!!