Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Postings











Well, the Christmas Holidays are behind us now, as we rest and rewind for the beginning of a blessed New Year. I for one am ready for a New Year, 2008 was a "tuffy" for me...in oh so many ways. Some things I took in stride and others just knocked me off my feet, still crawling from some of them. But with a new beginning ahead, I am spending lots of time in prayer that God will strengthen these wobbly legs of mine to stand strong throughout the coming year. I just wanted to share some pics with you of our Christmas day and tell you that each and every one of you made my life richer in your own sweet way!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh, what good pics! You all are beautiful! And yep, I hear ya on this year. I'm hoping 2009 will be way better. Looking forward to seeing all that you are working on.

hugs,
c

Susan Tuttle said...

Happy New Year to you! Thank you for the sweet, kind comment!

xo

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Best wishes for a safe and happy and wonderful new year!!!