Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm still here...I think

Just a quick hello to let you know I have not fallen off the face of the earth....just taken an overwhelming dive into a new season of life. My mom is home from the hospital and almost moved into my house...we are bringing things over daily as we find a need or a place for them. I am sitting here sipping coffee almost comotose though, as it seems there is so much more for us to do....not to mention going back to work and making some money to pay the bills....yes, darn it, they still come even when you don't have time to think about them! I really do hope that by the weekend, I will be back to the world of blog and having pictures to post....look forward to catching up on all your latest post and creativity. Say a prayer for peace and calm as we all adjust to the changes that are taking place in this season of life...and that we will continue to see the beauty in it all! -Sandra

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey gurl! My heart goes out to you as you wrestle with all of this. Hollar if you need to vent, spew, etc. : )

Hang in.

c

kecia deveney said...

been missing you lots! things will calm down soon and you will have time to relax. i wish i was closer to help you move things, unpack, paint, feed you, whatever!
thinking of you,
xoxo kEcIa

Lolly said...

I am so glad you posted. I have been worried about you. I was afraid your Mom was not progressing well. I am so happy she is home and I know you are too. Take the weekend and rest up! I will be calling you when I get some $$$ to accessorize my kitchen.

Anonymous said...

I've been worried about you, checking in daily to see if you've posted. Glad to know you are all ok. The journey can get so tiring sometimes. Keep your eyes focused upward and remember, "His eye is on the sparrow." So you know He is watching you. Say hi to your mom for me.
Blessings,
Pam
http://blogcabinfever.typepad.com

Susan Tuttle said...

I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Susan

dogfaeriex5 said...

thank~you for the beautiful tag! it will go perfect in my birdie hutch!
although i am disappointed that i cannot post it to my blog as the weather last week played a number on my computer and it is not up and running yet we cannot figured out if the modem is fried, i have only got to post a couple of the darling swap items...but i wanted to thank~you and have a wonderful weekend!
xox~kim

Artifax said...

Hi Sandra! You have a new blog! And it is just wonderful!!

So sorry this year has been full of so much illness and so many trials for you. I'm glad that everyone is doing better now. I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts. Take care!